YES YES AND YES!!!
- *looking at my legs*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my stomach*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my arms*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my face*: Oh my god why
- *trying to exercise*: Oh my god why
- *eating shitty food*: Oh my god why
- *weighing myself*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my life*: Oh my god why
- *looking at my music taste*: cool man
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
i walked into health and screamed and the teacher goes “you’re the 7th person today. they’re cpr dummies.”
they’re calling to mother for food
F E E D
Remember when Nickelodeon had attempted suicide?
Remember when Nickelodeon had actual suicide?
Remmeber when they had Mpreg
remember when they had a gay couple
Nickelodeon:Pushing the boundaries since 1977
they put squidward in hell
remember when nickelodeon had spongebob watching porn
Spongebob seems to be the culprit in much of this…
Remember when Spongebob had an anal rape joke?
Remember Rocko’s Modern Life?
Just. Rocko’s Modern Life. In it’s entirety.
lets not forget this
That last one holy crap