This is off the Bermuda Triangle, where 16+ ships washed up on a sand bar. The mystery is still unsolved
Actually the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle has been given a scientific explanation: methane vents which have been discovered in that region.
Methane reduces the density of water, causing ships that would normally float, to instead sink.
Methane, when in gas form, messes with the electrical components of aircraft, causing them to fail and sometimes fall right out of the sky.
Methane also causes the water to turn a ghostly greenish color, and the “ghost ships” reported to be seen are simply green reflections of the ships that scatter the bottom of the triangle.
Fucking science, man.
the bermuda triangle
by ocean farts
well damn that’s cool
My brain virginity is long gone.
surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
Barbican Centre by Chamberlin, Powell and Bon
Due to the large scale of the buildings and green spaces, it is easily forgotten that you in the middle of busy London.